- About us
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- News & Events
- Quality Improvement
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
We hold an impressive collection of Fellowship theses submitted to the RCVS from 1896 to the present day.
Fellowship theses submitted since 1980 are listed in the online Library catalogue, those from pre 1980 are listed in the card catalogue and are being added to online catalogue as part of an ongoing project.
Theses available electronically are as password protected PDFs. The password to open these PDFs is rcvstrust06.
Theses are available for loan by Library members, all members of the RCVS and registered veterinary nurses, who are based in the UK. For more information on borrowing and our postal loan service please go to ‘Our services’ page.
John Harold Burford (T/744) (3.33Mb PDF)
Factors affecting the development of post-operative colic following surgical intervention.
Michael Guilliard (T/736) (1.9Mb PDF)
The nature, incidence and response to treatment of injuries to the distal limbs in the racing greyhound.
David Burch (T/728) (2Mb PDF)
Examination of the pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) relationships of orally administered antimicrobials and their correlation with the therapy of various bacterial and mycoplasmal infections in pigs.
Christopher Chesney (T/718) (3.34Mb PDF)
The disciplinary processes of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons 1881 to 2008.
James L. Carmalt (T/722) (1.14Mb PDF)
The effect of equine dental morphology on feed digestibility and TMJ cytokine profiles.
Graham Duncanson (T/742) (422Kb PDF)
Regular dental treatment - influence on the long-term dental health of the horse.
Tom Holland (T/712) (7.23Mb PDF)
A study of the methods used in toxicological pathology.
David J. Bartram (T/737) (2.5Mb PDF)
A cross-sectional study of mental health and well-being and their associations in the UK veterinary profession.
David R. Godfrey (T/708) (5.1Mb PDF)
Studies of degenerative joint disease in domestic cats (Felis catus).
Frances Harcourt-Brown (T/692) (8.6Mb PDF)
Metabolic bone disease as a possible cause of acquired dental disease in pet rabbits.
Timothy Skerry (T/681) (1.25Mb PDF)
The effects of disuse on bone turnover and its molecular mechanism.