- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Winners of RCVS Knowledge Awards 2020 announced 6 April 2020 In a welcome piece of positive news in these difficult times, three veterinary teams and one individual have won the title ...
Skip to content Farm Vet Champions New initiative to support antibiotic stewardship in farm animals Register your interest Veterinary Evidence New research from our open access, peer-reviewed journal. ...
Skip to content Educators and practice teams take home top prizes in the 2021 Knowledge Awards 21 April 2021 This year’s Knowledge Award winners are Dr Jessica Pennock from CVS South Hub, Samantha ...
How can leaders enhance safety culture? The importance of leadership for patient safety in corporate culture
Skip to content How can leaders enhance safety culture? The importance of leadership for patient safety in corporate culture My patient died today. A cat that was loved by its family. A mother, a ...
Skip to content Why Just Culture Matters: A safer system for Quality Improvement Everybody knows the spine chilling, nauseating feeling when you realise you have made a mistake, irrespective of ...
Skip to content Significant Event Audit Report Template 10 July 2019 41kb DOCX This template will assist you in structuring your first significant event audit (SEA) report. Your download should start ...
Skip to content Tools to help you complete Significant Event Audit - Root cause analysis 2 January 2020 2114kb PDF Tools and examples to help you complete Significant Event Audit. Using tools can help ...
Skip to content Contributory factors checklist 28 February 2019 41kb DOCX You can use this checklist when performing a significant event audit to help find any factors that may have led to the event. ...
Skip to content Rolling take 5- Questions to discuss as a team 4 August 2020 615kb PDF Questions to discuss as a team to help improve communication between shift teams, to identify areas for ...
Skip to content Good practice culture - great job satisfaction I have been a veterinary nurse for 21 years and feel privileged to say that I love it! Ok, so not every day, but overall, it’s been ...
Page 1 of 100