- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Winners of RCVS Knowledge Awards 2020 announced 6 April 2020 In a welcome piece of positive news in these difficult times, three veterinary teams and one individual have won the title ...
Skip to content Farm Vet Champions The course is now live - access free and practical training in championing good antimicrobial stewardship. Become a Farm Vet Champion Veterinary Evidence New ...
Skip to content Canine Cruciate Registry launch event 27 July 2021 The Canine Cruciate Registry will collect data from veterinary surgeons and owners of dogs recovering from cruciate surgery to better ...
Skip to content The empowering force of gratitude It was Friday 6:00 pm, only half an hour to go. Sophie checked the weather for the weekend and smiled to herself as her app showed nothing but sun. ...
Skip to content Rolling take 5- Questions to discuss as a team 4 August 2020 615kb PDF Questions to discuss as a team to help improve communication between shift teams, to identify areas for ...
Skip to content When it all goes wrong: the importance of debrief “Stop! Ok thanks everyone, it’s time to stop. Time of death 3:21pm” As the room ground to a halt and silence and sadness filled the ...
Skip to content Hot debrief poster 14 May 2021 360kb PDF 'Stop for five minutes' hot debrief poster, developed by Edinburgh Emergency Medicine, for veterinary practices in collaboration with RCVS ...
Skip to content Second victim recovery graphic 14 May 2021 97kb JPG Second victim recovery graphic, by Helen Silver-MacMahon. Your download should start automatically. If not download directly .
Skip to content Hot debrief data collection form 12 May 2021 348kb PDF Stop5 or ‘Stop for 5 Minutes’ is a hot debrief framework that can be led by any member of the resuscitation team. The purpose of ...
How can leaders enhance safety culture? The importance of leadership for patient safety in corporate culture
Skip to content How can leaders enhance safety culture? The importance of leadership for patient safety in corporate culture My patient died today. A cat that was loved by its family. A mother, a ...
Page 1 of 100