- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Canine Cruciate Registry Help us improve the quality of care for dogs with cranial cruciate ligament ruptures - the registry is now live Sign up now Veterinary Evidence New research ...
Skip to content RCVS Knowledge The knowledge hub for veterinary professionals RCVS Knowledge is the charity partner of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). Our mission is to advance the ...
Skip to content RCVS Knowledge's mission To advance the quality of veterinary care for the benefit of animals, the public, and society. Over the next five years we want to Advance the use of ...
Skip to content What we do RCVS Knowledge is a charity that provides free tools, resources and education to support thousands of veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality evidence-based ...
Skip to content Our team If you have a specific query about our work please contact the relevant member of our team. Declaration of Interests can be downloaded from the 'Related documents' box. Chris ...
Skip to content Chris Gush Executive Director Chris is the Executive Director of RCVS Knowledge, which aims to support the advancement of veterinary medicine for the benefit of society. RCVS Knowledge ...
Skip to content Clare Boulton Head of Library and Knowledge Services Clare is responsible for the strategic development of our EBVM work which provides high quality, practical, resources to the ...
Skip to content Sara Carbone Head of Communications and Digital Sara leads the Communications and Digital team at RCVS Knowledge, which ensures our products, resources and work reach our audiences ...
Skip to content Ashley Doorly Head of Quality Improvement Ashley heads up our Quality Improvement (QI) campaign, supporting veterinary teams with useful resources and concepts to make veterinary ...
Skip to content David Aylmer Software Developer David worked as an analyst and programmer in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. His earliest work was in developing application software for ...
Page 1 of 100