- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Library and Information Services The Library provides access to a wealth of electronic and print resources focused on veterinary science and animal health. We also provide a range of ...
Skip to content Learn, your Knowledge platform Earn free CPD and help improve the care you provide to your patients. Access our EBVM Learning, Farm Vet Champions and QI Boxset courses now Access the ...
New study establishing a consensus around quality improvement terminology in veterinary care is published
Skip to content New study establishing a consensus around quality improvement terminology in veterinary care is published 5 January 2022 Finding a consensus around the definitions of key quality ...
Skip to content Team huddles - Time well spent Fiona strode into the prep room, chuffed that she had navigated a morning surgery full of challenging cases. She was pleased to see that she was working ...
Skip to content Team culture in veterinary practice - why it's essential for success “Hey, let’s go for a drink after work?” I’ve heard this a few times in my career after starting a new job, from ...
Skip to content Rolling take 5- Questions to discuss as a team 4 August 2020 615kb PDF Questions to discuss as a team to help improve communication between shift teams, to identify areas for ...
Skip to content Tools to help you complete Significant Event Audit - Root cause analysis 2 January 2020 2114kb PDF Tools and examples to help you complete Significant Event Audit. Using tools can help ...
Skip to content How to get started with Quality Improvement - First steps for success It’s 1969 and the United States is planning to launch the Apollo 11 mission, to finally put a man on the moon. The ...
Skip to content What is Quality Improvement? Starting the conversation with your team In the first of a new RCVS Knowledge series of features on patient safety, clinical human factors, and the ...
Skip to content Building a safety culture in practice - a whole team approach The phone in the prep room at Park Lane Vets is ringing which means someone has an emergency. ‘It’s going to be a Manic ...
Page 1 of 100