- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
How to find us
Please note that we have now moved out of Belgravia House and are based in a new location (see below) at some temporary offices in Chancery Lane, London.
RCVS Knowledge staff will continue to work both remotely and in these temporary offices.
If you need to visit us in person, please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
RCVS Knowledge is currently based in The Cursitor, on Chancery Lane (London).
38 Chancery Lane
T 020 7202 0721
Our routine working hours are 9.15 am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and we are closed on public holidays.
By Tube or train
The offices are within easy walking distance from Chancery Lane (5 minutes), Holborn (8 minutes) and Temple (10 minutes) tube stations.
It is also a brief walk from City Thameslink (10 minutes), Farringdon (12 minutes) and Blackfriars (15 minutes) railway stations.
Alternatively, you can take bus routes 521 or 243 from Waterloo main line station, or the Piccadilly line from King's Cross railway station.
View where we are on Google Maps.