- About us
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- News & Events
- Quality Improvement
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
How to find us
Located in the heart of Westminster, RCVS Knowledge is based at Belgravia House, only minutes away from the Houses of Parliament.
Belgravia House is open from 9.15 am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and is closed on public holidays.
Please note: the Library is currently closed until further notice. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Visitors are welcome to visit the RCVS Knowledge Library, which has print and electronic resources. We also have a members' room with wireless facilities and reading space, where visitors can help themselves to tea and coffee. Wheelchair access is available.
By Tube or train
It is within easy walking distance (approximately 10 minutes) from St James Park and Westminster tube stations (District/Circle, Jubilee lines) and Pimlico (Victoria line). It is also only a short bus ride (Bus route 507) from both Waterloo and Victoria main line stations.
If visiting us by car, please note that the College falls within the congestion charge zone and you will be charged £11.50 to enter central London during the week between 7.00am and 6.00pm. There are two-hour and four-hour parking bays available outside Belgravia House.
APCOA car park is about 5 min walk from Belgravia House. It is located in Arneway Street, SW1P 2TX.
Q-Park Westminster car park is about 10 min. walk, in Great College Street, SW1P 3RX.
View where we are on Google Map.