- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Grants & Awards
- Support us
Discovery is a search tool that pulls together most of our electronic resources allowing you to find them in a single search.
With Discovery you can:
- Search and access the full text of individual journal articles
- Browse our collection of online journals
- Search for a specific topic
- Set up journal and search alerts
Anyone can use Discovery but only Library members can access full text articles requiring a subscription.
Have a question about Discovery? Check out our Discovery FAQ page.
For advice on Basic and Advanced searching techniques, please click here.
Library members - if you have trouble accessing our journals via Discovery, you can also access journals content directly from the publishers websites using your OpenAthens login.