- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Discovery is a search tool that pulls together most of our electronic resources allowing you to find them in a single search.
With Discovery you can:
- Search and access the full text of individual journal articles
- Browse our collection of online journals
- Search for a specific topic
- Set up journal and search alerts
Anyone can use Discovery but only Library members can access full text articles requiring a subscription.
Have a question about Discovery? Check out our Discovery FAQ page.
For advice on Basic and Advanced searching techniques, please click here.
Library members - if you have trouble accessing our journals via Discovery, you can also access journals content directly from the publishers websites using your OpenAthens login.