- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Social Media Community Guidelines
Thank you for being part of the RCVS Knowledge online community. Our purpose is to share information, resources and evidence that will advance the quality of veterinary care for the benefit of animals, the public, and society.
We manage a number of social media channels where veterinary professionals come to find information, stay up-to-date and collaborate with others in the industry.
These social media community guidelines are in place to keep our community and information safe. Any users breaching our guidelines may be blocked from our page or comments may be deleted.
Please follow these simple rules:
· Be kind and treat other users with respect
· Stay on topic and don’t post any inappropriate or offensive content
· Do not post disruptive or misleading content, such as spam, deceptive links, or malware
· Respect intellectual property and don’t violate copyright
· Follow the terms of the social media platforms we use.
We do not tolerate hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
Learn and connect
Our social media accounts give veterinary professionals and animal lovers the opportunity to learn, share and connect. Please use them respectfully and enjoy!
We moderate our social media accounts Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm. For more information, please get in touch at email@example.com