- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
The following are websites that may be of interest to people who are interested in the history of the veterinary profession.
Research in veterinary history
AIM25 - descriptions of the archives of higher education institutions, learned societies, cultural organisations and livery companies within the greater London area.
Medical History of British India - contain digitized collection of official publications related to disease, public health and medical research between circa 1850 to 1920.
National Archives’ ARCHON Directory - records of collections held by record offices, libraries and other institutions
Studying veterinary history
Wellcome Trust Short-term Research Leave Awards for clinicians and scientists
(Note: these awards are open to vets)
National Archives – for army records