- About us
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- News & Events
- Quality Improvement
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Knowledge Awards: Quality Improvement Champions
The Knowledge Awards showcase QI implementation, and the individuals and teams that have driven improvement within the profession.
The award is open to anyone who works within the veterinary industry; including those from a practice setting and educators and learners from under- and post-graduate education.
“Winning an RCVS Knowledge Champion Award and being given the chance to celebrate our success has been a huge part of helping us to bond as a team"
Lesley Moore: Vets Now Macclesfield Champion Practice 2019
All applicants are encouraged to work with Knowledge to share their experiences in applying QI, be it through our blog, publishing in our journal Veterinary Evidence, or maybe even presenting at a conference!
Applications and Nominations can be submitted by individuals or teams. If your application/nomination is successful, the applicant/nominee will become a Knowledge Champion and will receive a £250 prize.
The successful applicant/nominee will also be invited to attend an awards ceremony and will be reimbursed up to £200 towards reasonable travel costs to attend the event at which this ceremony is held. If a winning application was made for a team – rather than an individual – then a representative from the team will be invited to attend the awards ceremony.
- Apply for the Knowledge Awards
- Previous Knowledge Award Champions
- Find out more about Quality Improvement