- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
We are open from 9.15am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Belgravia House is closed on UK public holidays.
Please note that the office is currently closed until further notice. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
62- 64 Horseferry Road
RCVS Knowledge tel: 020 7202 0721
RCVS Knowledge Library tel: 020 7202 0752
Fax: 020 7202 0751
General enquiry emails
RCVS Knowledge: email@example.com
RCVS Knowledge Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Programme: email@example.com
Press and Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org