- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Pam Mosedale QI Clinical Lead Pam qualified from the RVC in 1979 and worked in mixed practice for the first part of her career, then was a partner in a small animal hospital for 17 ...
Skip to content Louise Northway Quality Improvement Clinical Lead (RVN) Lou qualified as an RVN in 2009 and has worked in various first opinion practices and a referral hospital. Since qualifying, she ...
Skip to content Amelia Poole Quality Improvement Project Manager Amelia joined RCVS Knowledge in 2019. She is a Registered Veterinary Nurse who previous to this role worked in practice for 11 years. ...
Skip to content Inês Rebelo Senior Web Designer Inês is a digital media designer with 11 years of experience in the private and public sectors. At RCVS Knowledge, her role focuses on improving digital ...
Skip to content Bridget Sheppard Managing Editor Bridget Sheppard joined us in 2016 and is taking up the role of Managing Editor for Veterinary Evidence , working alongside Peter Cockcroft to develop ...
Skip to content William Smith Editorial Assistant William Smith joined us in February 2022 and is Editorial Assistant for Veterinary Evidence. He assists Jennifer Morris in tracking and managing the ...
Skip to content Amy Thompson VetTeamAMR Project Officer Amy qualified as an RVN in 2016. She started her career in mixed practice before moving to small animal practice with out of hours nursing. ...
Skip to content RCVS Knowledge Code of Conduct for managing potential conflicts of interest 8 January 2020 615kb PDF RCVS Knowledge Code of Conduct for managing potential conflicts of interest Your ...
Skip to content Corrie McCann 16 October 2013 284kb PDF Corrie McCann Declaration of Interests. Your download should start automatically. If not download directly . rcvsknowledge.org Board and staff ...
Skip to content Board of Trustees We are an independent charity governed by our own Board of Trustees. The majority of current Trustees are experienced veterinary surgeons, and some are ...
Page 3 of 100