Please note: please give at least 48hrs notice before the trial start date. Forms submitted after 5pm on a Friday will not be processed until the next working day.
Terms and conditions
1. Trial Library membership lasts 3 days from the date of the issuing of passwords and cannot be extended.
2. An individual will only be granted one trial membership.
3. Trial membership is open to MRCVS and registered VNs.
4. Trial Library membership is not available to those who have previously been a Library member within the last two years.
5. Trial Library membership is non-transferable and may only be used by the person named on the application form.
6. Trial membership is for your own personal use to allow you to evaulate the RCVS Knowledge Library membership package prior to joining. Login details for the Library members' area which are supplied to you must not be shared with any third parties.
7. Electronic resources available via RCVS Knowledge Library, including e-journals, and databases, are provided for research for a non-commercial purpose or private study and are subject to license agreements with each publisher that govern access and use.
It is the responsibility of individuals to ensure that their use of electronic resources does not breach the terms and conditions specified in the license agreements. Details of the conditions of use for each resource can be found under the terms and conditions section of their websites.
Please note that fields marked with a red asterisk * are mandatory.