- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Winners of RCVS Knowledge Awards 2020 announced 6 April 2020 In a welcome piece of positive news in these difficult times, three veterinary teams and one individual have won the title ...
Skip to content Canine Cruciate Registry Help us improve the quality of care for dogs with cranial cruciate ligament ruptures - the registry is now live Sign up now Veterinary Evidence New research ...
Skip to content Your neutering data needed to set national benchmark 1 September 2021 RCVS Knowledge’s National Audit for Small Animal Neutering relies on practices to submit their neutering data to ...
Skip to content Human factors for safer care and a better cup of tea In Quality Improvement, we talk a lot about improving systems of care. But what does that mean exactly and how do we start? To ...
Skip to content Contributory factors checklist 28 February 2019 41kb DOCX You can use this checklist when performing a significant event audit to help find any factors that may have led to the event. ...
Skip to content Compassion - at the heart of practice I’ve hesitated to write this - I have thought long and hard. Shouldn’t I just ‘crack on’ and forget about some uncomfortable memories? But ...
Skip to content Rolling take 5- Questions to discuss as a team 4 August 2020 615kb PDF Questions to discuss as a team to help improve communication between shift teams, to identify areas for ...
Skip to content What is Quality Improvement? Starting the conversation with your team In the first of a new RCVS Knowledge series of features on patient safety, clinical human factors, and the ...
Skip to content How to get started with Quality Improvement - First steps for success It’s 1969 and the United States is planning to launch the Apollo 11 mission, to finally put a man on the moon. The ...
Skip to content Team culture in veterinary practice - why it's essential for success “Hey, let’s go for a drink after work?” I’ve heard this a few times in my career after starting a new job, from ...
Page 1 of 100