- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
List of electronic resources
We provide access to a wide range of electronic resources available to use by all visitors to the library.
Library members have access from home or work PCs via Discovery (with the OpenAthens login).
Library members - if you have problems with accessing our resources via Discovery, you can access them directly from the publishers with your the OpenAthens login.
An A-Z list of our electronic journals can be downloaded here.
Databases for in-depth topic searches
- CAB Abstracts - covers veterinary sciences, agriculture, environment, food science and nutrition [Please note: it is only available to use in the library]
- VetMed Resource - contains key records on all aspects of veterinary medicine, CAB Reviews and the Animal Health and Production Compendium (AHPC)
Open access and free access resources
Literature searching workshops
We offer workshops on a one-to-one basis to show you how to use our range of electronic resources, searching techniques and how to construct searching strategies.
We can arrange to deliver the workshop online if you can't come into the library.
If you are interested in a literature searching workshop for your practice team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.