- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Sally Everitt InFocus Clinical Support Lead Sally qualified from Bristol University in 1981 and spent most of her working life in small animal practice, taking a particular interest in ...
Skip to content Riccardo Fala Digital Designer Riccardo joined us in January 2020. He is a Designer with many years of experience, previously worked with clients like Scripps Network, LexisNexis and ...
Skip to content Katie Hillebrand Office Manager and Administrator Katie joined RCVS Knowledge in 2019 as Knowledge’s Office Manager and Administrator. Katie’s previous experience includes roles within ...
Skip to content Fiona Lovatt Farm Vet Champions Clinical Lead Fiona Lovatt joins the team with a passion for proactive veterinary involvement on UK sheep farms, particularly enthusing both vets and ...
Skip to content Emily Medcalf Communications Officer Emily is our Communications Officer, who joined RCVS Knowledge in November 2019. Her role involves creating and delivering content to help promote ...
Skip to content Georgia Monaghan Senior Communications Officer Georgia joined RCVS Knowledge in the role of Senior Communications Officer in 2020. She has a degree in Social Science from Swinburne ...
Skip to content Jennifer Morris Assistant Editor Jennifer Morris joined us in January 2019 and is Assistant Editor for Veterinary Evidence . She assists Bridget Sheppard in publishing the journal. ...
Skip to content Pam Mosedale QI Clinical Lead Pam qualified from the RVC in 1979 and worked in mixed practice for the first part of her career, then was a partner in a small animal hospital for 17 ...
Skip to content Louise Northway Quality Improvement Clinical Lead (RVN) Lou qualified as an RVN in 2009 and has worked in various first opinion practices and a referral hospital. Since qualifying, she ...
Skip to content Amelia Poole Quality Improvement Project Manager Amelia joined RCVS Knowledge in 2019. She is a Registered Veterinary Nurse who previous to this role worked in practice for 11 years. ...
Page 6 of 100