- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
No search terms were supplied. Please try again.
Skip to content Our team If you have a specific query about our work please contact the relevant member of our team. Declaration of Interests can be downloaded from the 'Related documents' box. ...
Skip to content Chris Gush Executive Director Chris is the Executive Director of RCVS Knowledge, which aims to support the advancement of veterinary medicine for the benefit of society. RCVS Knowledge ...
Skip to content Clare Boulton Head of Library and Knowledge Services Clare is responsible for the strategic development of our EBVM work which provides high quality, practical, resources to the ...
Skip to content Sara Carbone Head of Communications and Digital Sara leads the Communications and Digital team at RCVS Knowledge, which ensures our products, resources and work reach our audiences ...
Skip to content Ashley Doorly Head of Quality Improvement Ashley heads up our Quality Improvement (QI) campaign, supporting veterinary teams with useful resources and concepts to make veterinary ...
Skip to content David Aylmer Software Developer David worked as an analyst and programmer in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. His earliest work was in developing application software for ...
Skip to content Lorna Cahill Archivist Lorna is responsible for the preservation, cataloguing and digitisation of the RCVS Historic Collection, as part of a project funded by the Alborada Trust. ...
Skip to content Lucy Coyne Farm Vet Champions Project Manager Lucy is the Project Manager for the Farm Vet Champions. Farm Vet Champions is a collaborative project between RCVS Knowledge and the ...
Skip to content Myai Du Senior Information Specialist Myai has been a part of the RCVS Knowledge team since 2006. She is an integral part of our information service and EBVM project, specialising in ...
Skip to content Daniel Edwards Managing Editor (maternity cover) Dan joined us in March 2021 to provide maternity cover for Bridget Sheppard in her role as Managing Editor for Veterinary Evidence . ...
Page 5 of 100