- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Grants & Awards
- Support us
We’ve been working with our Quality Improvement Advisory Board to develop resources for busy veterinary teams to make a start with continuous quality improvement in their practice.
We hope that these tools, which include courses, guides and case studies, will help veterinary teams to embed evidence-based veterinary medicine into an afternoon’s consultation in a manner that supplements and supports clinical decision making.
We are constantly adding more resources. If you would like to stay up-to-date with new tools as they become available, please let us know.