- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Grants & Awards
- Support us
QI is well established within many industries, and as such, its benefits are well documented across a number of clinical and non-clinical scenarios.
It’s all about working together, gathering real information from real teams and finding practical things that we can do to continuously improve as a whole.
All over the country people are taking part; sharing, learning and providing valuable data and insights.
We want you to join in, to find out more and support the movement towards continuous quality improvement.
Join the movement
Join veterinary teams across the country in a movement towards continuous quality improvement (QI) in practice.
By adopting QI techniques you can take steps towards:
Before you get started, why not watch our brief intro to QI below?
Use our resources to get started
We have been working with veterinary teams to create step-by-step guides, templates, case studies, podcasts and courses specifically in the areas of:
Visit our dedicated tools and resources page to see them all.
Celebrate and share your progress
- Tell us about your continuous quality improvement project
- Celebrate excellence in care through quality improvement by entering our Knowledge Awards
Discover how others have used continuous quality improvement
Read about RCVS Knowledge's role in QI and find out who's helped us to help you