- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Topic in focus
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Submit an abstract for the BVNA Congress
19 May 2017
RCVS Knowledge is a General Sponsor for the BVNA Congress 2017.
The British Veterinary Nursing Association is welcoming submission of abstracts from across the veterinary profession. BVNA are encouraging nurses in both practice and academia to submit abstracts of their research projects.
Successful applicants will be invited to present their work at the BVNA Congress in Telford 6 – 8 October 2017.
Submissions will fall under the following categories;
- Clinical review in practice: What have you been doing in practice to improve protocols or compliance? What made you undertake a review; did you complete an audit, what were your findings? How did you go about implementing change? Did you implement or enhance any SOP’s, what challenges did you face and what was the outcome?
- Clinical developments relevant to veterinary nursing: Have you undertaken a study that considers small animal, exotic or equine-related veterinary nursing practice from academic research? Emphasis should be given to evaluation and improvement of clinical practice and clinical decision making. The aims should be to celebrate innovative practice, investigate good nursing practice and introduce future developments.
- Educational Innovations, Excellence and Research: Have you undertaken any research or investigations into teaching strategies, assessment or innovation in the modern veterinary nursing curriculum? Emphasis should be given to innovations, excellence and research in veterinary nursing education and inter professional education (IPE).
For further information please visit the BVNA website.