- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Office closed on Friday 6 September
5 September 2019
All RCVS staff will be off site for a staff meeting on Friday 6 September 2019, so the office will be closed, including the RCVS Knowledge Library & Information Service.
If you need to contact someone, please send an email – if you are not sure which department you need, take a look at our Contact us page.
Alternatively, you can leave a voicemail – again, departmental contact details can be found on our Contact us page, if you don’t know an individual’s number.
We will respond to your messages after the weekend.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the building closure may cause you.