- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Topic in focus
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Audio Summaries - our new free resource!
22 June 2017
RCVS Knowledge is proud to introduce Audio Summaries, our new free resource! These are short audio overviews of our popular Knowledge Summaries. Recorded by the author, they will highlight the clinical findings and explain how the paper’s recommendations can be implemented in practice.
Audio Summaries will make it quicker and easier for vets and vet nurses to access and digest relevant and up-to-date evidence; meaning it’s a time-saving way to make better, and quicker, evidence-based decisions!
Click here to find out more and to listen to our first Audio Summary!