- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Mary Sumner House
Skills Day 2017 is being held in the very heart of London, at Mary Sumner House in Westminster.
24 Tufton Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3RB.
Mary Sumner House features elegant and spacious rooms that make for interesting and engaged conferences, including a small stage in the Conference Hall that will give the audience a clear view of speakers.
Located between the College and the houses of parliament, Mary Sumner House is conveniently located close to several transport hubs including Westminster, St James Park and Victoria. [Click on the map to view an enlarged version].
The nearest NPC underground parking is on Great College Street directly across from the Houses of Parliament.
Unisex disabled toilet located on the 4th floor, accessible by the lift
We have a ramp for entry to the building, all meeting rooms are accessible by lift
Hearing loops are installed in all the rooms.
Please visit the Mary Sumner House website for more information.