- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Library membership renewal
Please let us know if your contact details have changed in the last 12 months or if you have any questions about our electronic resources.
Fees for 2020
Fees for 2020 have increased in line with the increased cost of the resources that are part of the membership package. RCVS Knowledge continues to heavily subsidise Library membership for members of the RCVS and Registered Veterinary Nurses, as part of our vision to make timely, high-quality information available and affordable to the profession.
|Core membership for practising MRCVS*||£135|
|Core membership for practising MRCVS new graduate* (up to 2 years after graduation)||£80|
|Core membership for retired / unwaged MRCVS*||£80|
|Core membership for practising RVN*||£60|
|Core membership for retired / unwaged RVN*||
|Premium membership for practising MRCVS* plus 4 quarterly alerts on your choice of topic||£280|
|Premium membership for practising MRCVS* plus four literature searches carried out by Library staff on topics of your choice||£320|
|Premium membership for practising RVN* plus 4 quarterly alerts on your choice of topic||£205|
|Premium membership for practising RVN* plus 4 literature searches carried out by Library staff on topics of your choice||£245|
|Core membership for non UK veterinary nurse||£145|
|Core membership for animal health professional (non MRCVS*)||£425|
Core membership for animal health professional (non MRCVS*) working for registered charity
* based on RCVS Registration category at time of application
How to pay
- Pay online - invoice number is not required.
- By cheque - please make cheques payable to 'RCVS Trust'
- By invoice - please email us at email@example.com
- By BACs - please quote 'lib memb' as the reference and send a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bank details:
Bank name: Lloyds Bank
Bank account name: RCVS Trust Current account
Bank account number: 01281514 Sort code: 30-98-97
For international transfers:
IBAN: GB12 LOYD 3098 9701 2815 14
All international bank charges are incurred by the person paying the fee, including those levied by Lloyds International, which is approximately £7.00.
Free literature searching workshops (onsite or online) are available with our Information Specialists to help you make the most of our electronic resources.
Sign up for inFOCUS, our free veterinary journal watch, here