- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
New Veterinary Nurses
The RCVS Knowledge Library & Information Service offers a range of services and resources to assist you with your work as a Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Joining the Library gets you:
- Access to hundreds of full-text veterinary and scientific journals. Click here to search our electronic resources on Discovery, and then click on Browse Journals in the top navigation to view an A-Z list of popular journals
- Access to the leading veterinary science databases
- Discounts on a full range of Library services including literature searches, subject alerts, and supplying copies of articles
- Dedicated support from our team of veterinary information specialists
The Library & Information Service also offers a number of other provisions to members and non-members, including:
- Free literature searching workshops with our specialists
- Free journal watch service inFOCUS - sign up here to receive bi-monthly emails containing summaries of the most important recently published research
- In the Spotlight - articles and other sources of information on 'spotlighted' topics
- Subject alerts - quarterly updates on a range of subjects