- About us
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Mythbusting
- News & Events
- Quality Improvement
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
- AllTrials Campaign - a call for all past and present clinical trials to be registered and their results reported
- CENTRAL - The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials is a key resource for those preparing and maintaining systematic reviews
- ClinicalTrials.gov - a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world (US website)
- Current Controlled Trials - allows users to search, register and share information about clincial trials from the metaRegister of Controlled Trials (mRCT) and the International Standard Randomised Controlled Trial Number scheme (ISRCTN) (UK website)
- GlaxoSmithKline Clinical Study Register - a repository of data from GSK-sponsored clinical studies
- IFPMA Clinical Trials Portal - searchable database of ongoing clinical trials and results of completed trials conducted by the pharmaceutical industry
- ISRCTN Register (international) - an identification register of randomised controlled trials worldwide
- WHO ICTRP - the WHO International Clinical Trials Registry Platform. International standards for clinical trial registries
- PROSPERO - International prospective register of systemic reviews in health and social care
If you know of any other great resources, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org