- About us
- News & Events
- Quality Improvement
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Vets Now Flowcharts for Social Distancing during COVID-19
28 April 2020
Following input and feedback from clinic and hospital teams, Vets Now have developed two flowcharts to assist their clinic and hospital teams in the practical aspects of seeing cases whilst maintain social distancing.
One flowchart is designed to aid in seeing cases when they are arriving at a steady rate and can be examined by the duty vet soon after arrival at the clinic or hospital.
The other flowchart is for use during busier periods when there is a build-up of cases waiting to see the duty vet following nurse triage.
The flowcharts aid the Vets Now Contact Centre teams in communicating with clients as to what they can expect when they arrive at the clinic or hospital.
Your download should start automatically. If not download directly.