- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
Grants & Awards
- Available grants & awards
- Previous grants & awards
- Other funders
- Support us
Head of Projects
Ashley is the Project Manager for our Quality Improvement project.
Quality Improvement is about making veterinary healthcare safe, effective, client and patient-centred, timely, efficient and evidence-based. We are focussing on what organisations and individuals can do using Quality Improvement tools with an aim to bring about measurable improvement by applying evidence-based veterinary medicine (EBVM) in practice.
Ashley also manages our events and grants programmes. She has 4 years’ experience in project management, 5 years’ in grants and 12 in events.
Ashley began her career in the industry in 2006 within the Practice Standards Scheme team at RCVS. In 2012 she joined RCVS Knowledge, then the Charitable Trust, to develop various projects within the charity.
E email@example.com T 020 7202 0741