The following positions are available at RCVS Knowledge:
Web & Digital Services Executive (New Role) - FT, 18 month fixed term contract
To provide web and digital technical support to the digital team in the delivery of its online and digital development activities, as detailed in the RCVS Knowledge Strategic Plan. The main focus of the role will be to help design, develop, deploy and maintain a range of digital products and services, including the RCVS Knowledge website, micro/satellite/project sites, social media, email marketing, apps and digital screens.
- To help ensure the RCVS Knowledge website and all project/satellite websites are fully operational at all times.
- To support and further the development of our digital channels by completing the tasks delegated by the Head of Digital in high standard and within given timescales. These tasks will include code adaptation (PHP, HTML, CSS) and deployment, graphic design and general web design/development tasks.
- To liaise with all members of the Knowledge team, regarding the day-to-day running of all the websites.
- To engage in project assessment and scoping for ensuring that all technical possibilities are explored, to keep abreast of new web and mobile technologies, recommend best practice, suggest areas for improvement and advise the digital team accordingly.
- To work with the Head of Digital to develop and design additional digital communications tools
- To monitor and analyse our website usage data and recommend changes/improvements based on the data.
- To evaluate our websites for SEO and suggest appropriate changes and improvements.
- To optimise the integration of our social media channels, analyse social media/website traffic and recommend changes/improvements based on the data.
- To ensure the websites and other digital channels are compliant with relevant laws and regulations, such as accessibility, privacy, data protection and data security, cookies etc, and that
Desirable skills: a portfolio of web/digital/mobile communications projects, video editing skills & knowledge of appropriate video-editing software, and App development.
The full job description is available to download from the ‘related documents’ box.
To apply please send your cv and a covering letter to Chris Gush, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications & Content Officer (New Role) - FT, permanent
Position is now closed.