- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Enjoy secure online shopping; making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse through our gift selection and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'The Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept payments using VISA and MasterCard credit cards and VISA debit cards. If you are shopping from outside the UK your credit card company will convert the transaction into your own currency. When the order is placed at our website, credit and debit card details are encrypted by our Payment Service Provider - SagePay. For full details of the security they have in place please see www.sagepay.com.
A packing and delivery charge applies to all orders, and is dependent on total weight of your order, as well as your location.
We use Royal Mail to deliver purchases and aim to despatch goods as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, although we do aim to deliver earlier – usually within 3 – 5 days.
You can specify a different delivery address to your billing address. When you checkout you have the option of specifying a different delivery address. Please follow the instructions on the screen.
All sizes and weights are approximate. Supplies of goods are subject to availability. If occasionally an item is not available, a full refund will be issued. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you are unhappy with the quality or value of any item, or if your purchase is damaged in transit, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be happy to replace it or refund your money.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you must do so within seven working days of receiving the goods. The cancellation period starts the day after the date the goods are received. You may be asked to pay the cost of returning the goods but the original payment (including postage & packing) will be refunded in full within 30 days of cancellation.
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7202 0721. Our answer phone operates 24 hours a day. Please leave your name and number and we will call you back to discuss your requirements. We will usually return your call during office hours. Please bear this in mind when leaving your contact number.