- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Protecting your privacy is very important to RCVS Knowledge.
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that RCVS Knowledge may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. RCVS Knowledge respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- RCVS Knowledge will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
- RCVS Knowledge may also use this information to assess what Trust products and services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing.
- RCVS Knowledge may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them.
- You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
- RCVS Knowledge will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
We will use your personal information to:
- Process your enquiry or application.
- Retain details of your application on our files.
- Provide you with the services, products or information you have requested.
- Create an account for you if you register with us.
- Send you our regular newsletters.
- Further our charitable aims, including for fundraising activities.
- Compile statistics.