- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
Protecting your privacy is very important to RCVS Knowledge.
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that RCVS Knowledge may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. RCVS Knowledge respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- RCVS Knowledge will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
- RCVS Knowledge may also use this information to assess what Trust products and services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing.
- RCVS Knowledge may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them.
- You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
- RCVS Knowledge will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
We will use your personal information to:
- Process your enquiry or application.
- Retain details of your application on our files.
- Provide you with the services, products or information you have requested.
- Create an account for you if you register with us.
- Send you our regular newsletters.
- Further our charitable aims, including for fundraising activities.
- Compile statistics.