- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Support us
Skills Day 2017
Quality Improvement in Practice
15th November – Mary Sumner House, London.
Why join us as a Partner, Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Quality Improvement in Practice is the must-attend conference for evidence-based veterinary medicine (EBVM) in the 2017 veterinary calendar.
Network with key decision makers – engage with an expected audience of 100 select delegates, including practitioners, clinicians, researchers, academics and policy makers from the UK and beyond.
Boost your brand image – raise your profile within the veterinary world and demonstrate your alignment with EBVM.
Expand your client base – market your products and services to an audience of leading veterinary professionals.
Be part of the change – join the network of organisations and individuals that share a commitment to EBVM and play a crucial part in the evolution and success of this important development for the veterinary world.
- Join us as a Partner – enjoy a high profile throughout the conference by becoming a Gold, Silver or Bronze Partner.
- Join us as a Sponsor – we have a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities on offer to suit organisations of all sizes and budgets, ranging from supplying an item for the delegate bag to supporting individuals in veterinary community through our Bursary Programme
Please download a copy of our Sponsorship Guide from our 'Related documents' box for details of the packages we have available. Just let us know if you have any special requirements, we are happy to discuss packages tailored to your needs.
For further information contact Kathleen Reinoga, Head of Projects: email@example.com; 020 7202 0241.