- About us
- News & Events
- Access our electronic resources
- Our resources
- Join the Library
- Our services
- Access the Library catalogue
- Keeping up with your PDP and CPD
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay an invoice
- Quality Improvement
- Historical Collection
- Highlights of the collections
- Genealogical research
- The history of the RCVS
- History of the veterinary profession
- Historical Collections blog
- Your donations create a lasting legacy
- Useful links
- Grants & Awards
- Support us
A Knowledge Group is a partnership between experts on a specific area of veterinary care. The primary aim of a Knowledge Group is to create Knowledge Summaries (critically appraised topics), and to prioritise and develop evidence-based resources and research projects within their chosen area.
Thank you for showing an interest in being part of our Knowledge Groups programme.
Unfortunately, the Groups are temporarily closed to new sign-ups.
Please sign-up to our bi-monthly newsletter here to receive our latest updates. You can also join our inFOCUS journal watch to keep abreast of the latest evidence from across veterinary literature.
We encourage you to:
- Identify gaps in knowledge by submitting PICOs via our online clinical queries form
- Strive to bridge those gaps by becoming an author and submitting Knowledge Summaries
- Contribute to good evidence by peer-reviewing for Veterinary Evidence