- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
RCVS Knowledge's mission
To advance the quality of veterinary care for the benefit of animals, the public, and society.
Over the next five years we want to
- Advance the use of evidence-based veterinary medicine in veterinary practice
- Inspire quality improvement in veterinary practice
- Build upon our heritage, and invest in our future.
To meet these aims we will
- Champion the use of an evidence based approach to veterinary medicine
- Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement
- Build upon existing skills and knowledge
- Make available our knowledge, expertise, and assets for the benefit of the broader public.
In doing so we will
- Collaborate and partner with other groups from within and outside of the veterinary sector
- Cultivate networks to help promote understanding of issues in the veterinary profession, and what may be an effective way forward
- Develop our resources and target them for use by frontline veterinary professionals.
How we will achieve this is set out in our Strategic Plan (PDF 237kb)