- Should the kennel cough vaccine be given during COVID-19?
- Can cats transfer COVID-19 to other animals, and is there a risk of zoonosis
- What's the difference between FCoV and COVID-19?
- What can we clean a patient with, and will this kill COVID-19?
- Does ultraviolet light actually kill COVID-19?
- Will good weather affect infection rates of COVID-19?
- When should we test an animal for COVID-19?
- How do Face Coverings work?
- What evidence supports use of face coverings?
- How and when to wear a face covering
- Do ferrets and other mustelids pose a zoonotic risk for COVID-19?
- Mink and COVID-19: The Denmark mutation
- What advice should we give owners of ferrets during COVID-19?
- How can we offer a cat friendly environment during COVID-19?
- How should we handle a ferret in the practice or rescue environment?
Our mission is to 'advance the quality of veterinary care for the benefit of animals, the public, and society'.
We are looking for committed individuals to expand the range of Trustee skills as well as to consolidate existing skills. We require dynamic and motivated people who are sympathetic to the aims and objectives of RCVS Knowledge to fulfil these voluntary duties.
We expect Trustees to contribute actively to the Board by giving strategic direction; setting overall policy; defining goals and setting targets; evaluating performance; ensuring the charity’s effective and efficient administration and financial stability.
We want to have a wide range of people on the Board, and seek to be representative of the diverse population of the profession. There is no need to have trustee experience to apply.
If you would like to use your skills and experience at Board level to help us support improvements in the quality of veterinary care, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking to appoint: A Digital and Communications Trustee and a Lay Trustee (Finance)
We are seeking an individual with the experience, energy and drive to contribute to the work of the Board in supporting the charity expand its impact and influence.
Please see the two role descriptions at the bottom of the page for further details.
Trustees are expected to:
- attend up to four meetings a year;
- get involved in supporting work including fixed term projects;
- contribute advice and support on an ad hoc basis; and
- attend events.
These posts are unremunerated but reasonable expenses will be paid.
Please email your application to email@example.com by Monday 9th of August.