You! Knowledge Groups can only work for you, your patients and your priorities if you get involved.
You can lead or participate in a Knowledge Group if you are:
- A veterinary surgeon, nurse or allied health professional with direct experience in care of animals;
- A student or a veterinary academic with an interest in EBVM and in the development of critical appraised topics (Knowledge Summaries);
- An information specialist, informatician or someone who is interested in veterinary informatics;
- An animal owner, interested in helping prioritising veterinary research; or
- An organisation that advocates for animals, their owners, students or clinicians.