To complete a submission
You will need:
- Contact details (title, first name, last name, address, contact number and email address)
- An abstract title (max. 35 words)
- Abstract content (max. 400 words)
- A biography of the presenting author (max. 150 words)
- An image of the presenting author (submission of a photograph will be taken as permission to publish in the Book of Abstracts and other promotional material so please ensure you have obtained consent from the copyright holder for the image to be used in this way)
- Contact details for any additional authors (title, first name, last name and email address).
You can also:
- Give references in Harvard format
- Suggest your preferred means of presentation
- Provide your slideshow to be used in an oral presentation
- Provide your poster to be used in a poster session
- Declare any conflicts of interest.
Format of abstract
Abstracts should be structured as follows:
If your abstract does not fit into this structure, please choose an alternative format that is appropriate.
If abbreviations are used, the abbreviated term should be written out in full the first time it is used.
Ready to submit
When you are ready to submit, please complete the Abstract Submission form. You will then receive a confirmation email, which includes instructions on how to access the Authors’ area. This Author profile will allow you to view and edit any live submissions and submit multiple abstracts should you wish to.
If you have already submitted you can access the Authors' area .